|Size :300 MM||Series :Continental|
|Shape :||Vendor SKU :|
|Color / Finish :||Brand :Jaquar|
|Length :||Width :|
|Types :||Product code :1716100091|
Jaquar faucets provide a great experience with their high quality and high performance. Jaquars in-house, award winning design team is well integrated in its approach and helps to produce 60000 faucets per day. Our state-of-the- art manufacturing units are backed by a world class testing lab. Thats why Jaquar faucets conform to the highest quality and regulatory standards. Jaquars passion for perfection reflects in the 10 years of warranty it extends on its faucets. Today, Jaquar faucets have about 60% of the market share. The faucets comprise of 22 ranges to suit various design needs, besides a complete range of faucets in single-lever, quarter turn and multi-turn operation.
The heart of every faucet, the cartridge is responsible for controlling water supply.
- Jaquar cartridges are 5 lacs cycle tested to give a longer and trouble free operating life of upto 20 years (considering 60-70 operations per day)
- Wide angle of lever provides ultra comfort and flawless, smooth operation
- Our cartridge spindle is made of brass instead of plastic, to avoid breakage
- Works smoothly even at high temperatures (85 degrees) and in various pressure conditions (0.5 -5 bar)
- Recognised and approved by national bodies NSF -USA, ASME-USA ,WRAS-UK,ACS-FRANCE
Devices that mix air with water to give a soft and splash-free flow.
- Our integrated honeycomb-structured aerator, provides lime buildup protection
- Integrated anti-clogging dome screen of the aerator filters sediments and dust particles
- Upper shiny protection layer provides a mirror finish to every faucet.
- High plating thickness (Nickel: 10 microns and Chrome: 0.3 microns) provides tolerance to extreme climate and water conditions
- 450+ hours of salt spray test ensures our finishes are durable and corrosion resistant